WHAT IS ENERGY AUDIT?
1. OBJECTIVES OF ENERGY AUDIT
– Evaluate current situation of energy consumption at factories/buildings
– Identify and analyze energy saving measures to meet the Law on Energy Saving and Efficiency as well as reducing cost, including:
- Do detailed assessment for each potential area and identify energy saving potentials
- Assess feasibility about technology
- Analyze cost and benefit
– Suggest execution of energy saving measures
– Develop detailed energy audit report in line with regulation of the Circular 25/2020/TT-BCT
– Support enterprises in completing report on annual energy consumption and 5-year plan on energy saving and efficiency submitted to local Department of Industry and Trade required by the Law
– Support in instruction of preparing energy management form for intensive energy users as required by the Law.
2. WHAT ARE BENEFITS OF ENERGY AUDIT FOR ENTERPRISES?
– Well know about current situation of energy consumption at factories/buildings as well as identify unusual energy consumption of equipment/system;
– Have evidences to evaluate energy saving potential and setting up overall vision/trend on energy and cost
– REDUCE OPERATING COST by executing energy saving measures as mentioned in energy audit report
– Comply to the Law on Energy Saving and Efficiency (MOIT), with the energy audit report completed by official consultant (as required by the MOIT) submitted to local Department of Industry and Trade
3. HOW TO EXECUTE ENERGY AUDIT?
– Off-site survey for initial data collection on operation of factories/buildings as well as current situation at recent times (by questionnaire)
– On-site assessment:
- Operation of utilities, including energy management procedure
- Problems of equipment
- Issue and requirement for users’ comfort
- Equipment stability
- Expected equipment demand
- Specific plan for using machines and equipment
- Improve existing equipment and plan for the future
– Check main utilities/systems, install specialized measuring equipment to collect energy consumption data of factory/building within a certain period of time to assess and confirm the suitability of the operation of systems.
– Systems proposed for assessment:
- Power system
- Lighting system
- Motor, pump, fan
- Compressed air
- Thermal system, boiler and oil-fired furnace
- Water supply and waste water treatment system
- Energy management system
- Production process
- Others (if any), etc.
- After detailed survey, the collected data will be calculated, analyze and then energy saving measures appropriate to energy consumption status of factories/buildings will be suggested by audit teams
- After finalizing proposed measures, the detailed energy audit report will be completed as required by the MOIT
- The energy audit report will be in Vietnamese version, depending on each enterprise’s requirement, the report will be translated into English for reference.
4. EXECUTION TIMELINE OF ENERGY AUDIT
– On-site assessment (at factories/buildings), 3 – 5 days on average depending on each scale, current situation of energy consumption and special fields
– Report completing: 04 weeks (from the first day of on-site survey)
– In case of upgrade audit, such as investment project (on energy saving measures/technologies/energy efficiency), the on-site assessment and report completing will be longer than usual. At that time, ENERTEAM and enterprises will finalize suitable timeline and be flexible in each related activity performed.
5. TYPICAL ENERGY AUDITS (at current and the nearest time)
Bosch Vietnam Co., Ltd.
Minh Long I Co., Ltd.
ANTRACO Joint Venture Limited Company
VITACO – Vietnam Tanker JSC
TPR Co., Ltd.
C.P. Vietnam Corporation – Brand 3 (Dong Nai province)
Sài Gòn Precision Co., Ltd.
Samho An Giang Co., Ltd.
Tôn Đong A Corporation
Yokohama Tyre Vietnam Co., Ltd.
Vietnam OUTSPAN Coffee Co., Ltd.
Da Nang Rubber Corporation
LONG FA (Vietnam) Co., Ltd.
YMUV Co., Ltd.
Yazaki Eds Vietnam Co., Ltd.
Binh Duong Rubber Factory
Nissey Vietnam Co., Ltd.
SONION Vietnam Co., Ltd.
MDF TIEN PHAT
Thu Duc Water B.O.O Corporation (Thu Duc Water Treatment Plan & Hoa An pump Station)
Sung Shin Vietnam Co., Ltd.
Freetrend Industrial (Vietnam) Co., Ltd.
Radiant International Co., Ltd.
Trần Hiệp Thành Textile Corporation
ALL WELLS INTERNATIONAL CO.,LTD
Men Chuen Vietnam Co., Ltd.
Promax Textile (Vietnam) Co., Ltd.
Regina Miracle International (Vietnam) Co., Ltd.
Chấn sinh Production & Trade Co., Ltd.
Gian Lucky (Vietnam) Co., Ltd.
Bowker (Vietnam) Apparel Co., Ltd.
Ci Bao Co., Ltd.
Esprinta Co., Ltd.
Polytex Far Eastern (Vietnam) Co., Ltd.
DinSen Vietnam Co., Ltd.
SixPlus Co., Ltd (Cambodia)
TunTex (Soc Trang) Co., Ltd.
Lạc Tỷ Co., Ltd. + Lạc Tỷ II (Hau Giang)
New Wide (Vietnam) Co., Ltd.
Yakjin Intertex Co., Ltd.
Freeview Industrial (Vietnam) Co., Ltd.
Freetrend Industrial A (Vietnam) Co., Ltd.
Freewell Industrial (Vietnam) Co., Ltd.
Long Yi Industrial (Vietnam) Co., Ltd.
Long Rich (Vietnam) Co., Ltd.
TỶ XUÂN Co., Ltd.
Hài Mỹ Co., Ltd. – Sài Gòn Factory
ADIDAS (23 sites)
VF (8 sites)
PUMA (8 sites)
TARGET (25 sites)
CHIN HSIN Vietnam Co., Ltd.
ELITE INVESTMENT WORLDWIDE Co., Ltd.
Det May 7 Corporation
Đông Tiến Hưng Textile Co., Ltd.
Top Sports Textile Limited (Cambodia)
ALLIANCE ONE Apparel (Vietnam) Co., Ltd
COATS Phong Phú
INTERNATIONAL (VIETNAM) CORPORATION LIMITED
Mega Market (Vietnam) Co., Ltd. – MM Mega Market An Phú
MM Mega Market (Vietnam) Co., Ltd. – MM Mega Market Hiệp Phú
MM Mega Market (Vietnam) Co., Ltd. – MM Mega Market Bình Phú
Sofitel Sài Gòn Plaza
Times Squares Vietnam Investment Corporation
BRANCH OF SAIGON TRADING GROUP – SAIGON SUPERMARKET
Từ Dũ Hospotal
Hùng Vương Hospotal
Chợ Rẫy Hospital
Ung Bướu Hospotal
New World Sài Gòn Hotel
Petro Vietnam Tower
AEON Delight (Việt Nam) Co., Ltd. – AEON Bình Dương Canary, AEON Tân Phú Celadon
4 supermarkets of Big C in Thailand: Lam Thong; Ban Bueng; Extra BangYai & Issaraphap
President Palace in Timor Leste
Moevenpick Sài Gòn Hotel (Eastern Grand Hotel)
Coopmart Quảng Ngãi
VICEM Hà Tiên – Phú Hữu Grinding Station
VICEM Hà Tiên – Long An Grinding Station
VICEM Hà Tiên – Cam Ranh Grinding Stationh
Bình Phước Cement Factory
Kiên Lương Cement Factory
Xuân Mai Paper Co., Ltd.
Saigon Paper Corporation – Saigon Mỹ Xuan Paper Factory
Đồng Tiến Bình Dương Paper Co., Ltd.
An Lạc Label printing JSC.
LIKSIN Corporation – LIKSIN Packaging Factory
|6||Food & Beverage||
Heiniken Lanka Ltd.
VINAMILK – SAIGON Dairy Factory
VINAMILK – TRUONG THỌ Dairy Factory
VINAMILK – DIELAC Dairy Factory
VINAMILK – TIEN SON Dairy Factory
VINAMILK – LAM SON Dairy Factory
VINAMILK – NGHE AN Dairy Factory
VINAMILK – Vietnam Beverage Factory
COCA-COLA VIỆT NAM
HEINEKEN Vietnam Brewery Limited Company
Bien Hoa Sugar Co., Ltd. – Biên Hoà – Trị An & Ninh Hoà Sugar Factories
AJINOMOTO – Đồng Nai & Long Thành Sites
Sài Gòn – Quảng Ngãi Brewery factory
|7||Petroleum||PetroVietnam Fertilizer JSC (PVCFC)|
FORMOSA HA TINH STEEL CORPORATION
Southern Steel Company Limited – VNSTEEL